Craft Bundles & Kits - Books - Ceramics & Polymer Clay - New - Clay Techniques to 'Dye' For - Creative Canes Techniques for Polymer Clay
2 Books for almost the price of 1. New books. Clay Techniques to 'Dye' for - Creative Canes (Cane Techniques with polymer clay)
Creative Canes 30+ Cane Techniques with Polymer Clay
- Creative Canes. 30+ Cane Techniques with Polymer Clay. Wonderful projects for all ages.
- Making canes is an ingenious method for building repetition or creating pattern. Canes are rods or tubes of shapes that create a design when sliced into a cross section. Polymer Clay is a perfect material for caning as designs can be reduced even to minute proportions.
- Includes list of basic tools and supplies needed. Teaches you about color, suggestions for blend, tips for creating stripes, spirals, checkerboard canes,
borders, petals, tips for making a rose, translucents and white canes, invisible canes, realistic canes, tips for reduction, faces, akleidoscope canes and more.. Also includes tips or techniques for finishing. - A 35-page book including front and back cover.
Clay Techniques to "Dye" For
- Clay Techniques to 'Dye' for. How to color Polymer Clay with mediums, inks and powders.
- Create terrific textures and color blends by simply adding powders, inks and dyes to polymer clay. Every fabulous technique and project in this book is valuable you will want to start right away.
- Make your own collection of color chips to show just how inks and mediums blend with polymer clay. Perfect to dye for bracelets, stone animals, earrings, swirl art on clay, pebble mosaics, enamel magnets,captured stone pendants......polymer clay ATC's....and more. A 35-page book including front and back cover.
Special Note: For prospective buyers outside of Australia, please send me a message with your location so the actual postage cost to send the books to you can be calculated. Thank you.