Craft Book - Dressmaking - Sew Serendipity
Fresh + pretty designs to make and wear. Includes full-size patterns.
Lay it out, cut it out, sew it up, put it on! Includes
- tissue pattern inserts for the skirt, tunic/.dress and jacket each with 6 variations detailed in the book, 3 basic patterns x 6 variations = 18 ways to show off your skills and styles
- master instructions for each basic garment and individual instructions for each unique look
- each clothing pattern graded in seven sizes. Use the 'custom fitting' section of this book to learn how to measure yourself and adjust the patterns to get the best possible fit.
- Sections on sewing techniques and tools of the trade
- embellish your designs to match your style and adapt your design to the look you want.