Non-Fiction - Pre-Owned - PaperBack - The Dilbert Future
Pre-owned non fiction book. Comedy & Humour with Cartoons and Comic Strips. - Scott Adams -
The Dilbert Future. Thriving on Business Stupidity in the 21st Century. There is only one word to describe life in the Dilbert Future:Hilarious. Here is a taste of what you will learn in the Dilbert Future:
- in the future, life definitely wont be like Star Trek (orelse we would never leave the holodeck)
- there will be a huge market for technology products that help workers goof off and still get paid
- internet capacity will increase indefinitely to keep up with the egos of the people using it
- it will be incredibly easy to find customers gullible enough to buy any product no matter how worthless and stupid it is
- your competitors will remain just as clueless as you are.
Also packed with hilarious cartoons.
Published : 1998 First Paperback Edition
ISBN : 0-88730-910-0
Number of Pages : 274
Condition : Very good condition. No writings or page foldings on the book.