Bundled Sale - Creative Canes & Clay Techniques Books
Clay Techniques to "Dye" For
- How to color Polymer Clay with mediums, inks and powders.
- Create terrific textures and color blends by simply adding powders, inks and dyes to polymer clay. Every fabulous technique and project in this book is valuable you will want to start right away.
- Make your own collection of color chips to show just how inks and mediums blend with polymer clay. Perfect to dye for bracelets, stone animals, earrings, swirl art on clay, pebble mosaics, enamel magnets,captured stone pendants......polymer clay ATC's....and more. A 35-page book including front and back cover.
Creative Canes 30+ Cane Techniques with Polymer Clay
- Wonderful projects for all ages.
- Making canes is an ingenious method for building repetition or creating pattern. Canes are rods or tubes of shapes that create a design when sliced into a cross section. Polymer Clay is a perfect material for caning as designs can be reduced even to minute proportions.
- Includes list of basic tools and supplies needed. Teaches you about color, suggestions for blend, tips for creating stripes, spirals, checkerboard canes,