Bundled Sale - Red Revival & Historical Penny Squares Books
Red Revival by Cheryl Haynes
- Includes 66 iron-on designs that will give delight to everyone. Projects included is a combination of embroidery and applique with a twist and a new look on doilies, mini quilts, towels, pillowcases, bookcovers and wallhangings.
- Includes basic how-tos on ironing the designs, tracing and embroidering, embroidery stitches. frames and wire hanger basics, mini quilt basics and how to tea dye.
- Projects include Cat and Rag doll napkins, pillowcases, rooster mini-quilt, chicken quilts, book covers and more.
Historical Penny Squares
- Shows quilters how to create their own bit of history with the simple art of a Penny Square.
- Pre-1915 Penny square quilts where themes like flowers, animals, baskets, famous people and nursery rhymes were all used in the same quilt.
- Histories, patterns and full-color photos of Penny Square quilts are included.